It is a cross-platform massively multiplayer online game that allows you to experience the military aviation, armoured vehicles, and fleets used in World War II.
The graphics, effects, and music used in this game leave you to find yourself fully immersed in the battle.
How does it work?
The game involves multiple missions that allow players to take part in the missions occur on land, in the air, and under the sea. The millions of players from across the globe try their skills and strategies in the major battles. No matter what mission you are involved in, you will get each chance to fight for your mission in an ever-evolving environment.
Aircraft, ground forces and naval ships join together to fight in the real battles. Here, you see yourself blasting your chasers, protecting your partners, targeting enemy planes and various other missions using different weapons and strategies.
Features of War Thunder
- The game has a highly interactive interface with amazing graphics, realistic sound effects and wonderful music that enable players to enjoy real experience of how actually a war goes.
- The game contains more than 700 types of aircraft and ground vehicles, including fighters, bombers, tanks, anti-air vehicles, and others to provide users a real feel of cold war.
- It has more than 80 maps that represent the key historical battle gameplay.
- It offers the number of realism settings that allow players, tankers and even advanced virtual pilots to get involved in this MMO game to the fullest.
- The game includes plenty of campaigns (historical and dynamic) and missions for single player and multiple players; this gives player’s highly rich content to enjoy each stage of gameplay in their own way.
- It allows players to enjoy this gameplay on the same server from different platforms.
Enjoy it on PC/Mac
Now, it is the time to gain the realistic experience of World War II on a big screen than your mobile. You have to follow the given steps to install and run this game on your PC/Mac.
- An emulator is required to run this MMO game on your PC.
- You need to install the best emulator, Bluestacks and make a search for ‘Wa Thunder’ on this emulator.
- Install this game on your PC using on the screen instructions.
- Once it installed, go the home screen of Bluestacks to click the game.
- Open it and get into the battle.