Whether you want to run floppy-based analytic tools from CDROM drives or want a solution for the slow loading speed of the floppy drive or want to merge multiple analytic tools into one bootable CD or want to run tools from your USB memory stick, you require Ultimate Boot CD.
It is a free utility that provides users a solution for their problems when starting up their computers. It offers all possible tools which are required for computer maintenance or repair.
What does the UBCD?
UBCD, an abbreviation of Ultimate Boot CD, is a freeware bootable recovery CD that combines the number of software and tools which work effectively in helping your system to recover and troubleshoot when it is not able to boot. The collections of diagnostic tools are used to test:
- CPU (Central Processing Unit)
- RAM (Random Access Unit)
- Hard drive
- Video card
- And several other devices
The interface of this utility displays various functions such as a boot manager, system restore disks, benchmarking tools, anti-virus program, partitioning tools, and several other tools to easily run your system.
How to run UBCD?
In order to run UBCD, you require leaving CD in the CDROM drive and reboot your system. If you find any issue in booting the CD, you may require adjusting BIOS settings of your system to boot from the CDROM drive before the hard disk. You can also choose the boot device by making a click on the function key.
You will view the text menu and from where you have to select the particular tool you want to run.
The tools included with UBCD are:
CMOSPWD, KEYDisk, MBRtool, PhotoRec, DISKINFO, GSmartControl, PowerMax, Clonezilla, CopyWipe, PC Disk Eraser, Partition Explorer, HWiNFO, PCISniffer, F-PROT Antivirus, Ranish Partition Manager and others.
Features of Ultimate Boot CD
- When most of the PCs come without floppy drives, this utility helps you to run floppy drives diagnostic tools from CDROM drives.
- No worries of slowing the loading speed if you are using diagnostic tools from CDROM drive. This utility enables to run those tools must faster instead of waiting for a tool to load from the floppy drive.
- Now, you can run all diagnostic tools from a single CD as with the help of this utility you can combine as many diagnostic tools as you want into one single bootable CD.
- It also helps in preparing a USB memory stick that can be used on other system supporting boot from USB devices.
If you want to take benefits of its features, the best idea is to get it on your PC today.