PlayerUnknown’s BattleGrounds, shortly known as PubG, is a wonderful battle royale game. Here, 100 players battle with each other for sole survival on the island.
It features different environments that require a range of survival strategies. The whole game involves the aim of becoming the last player left standing.
How does it work?
The game includes a remote 8X8 km island where 100 players land using the parachute and fight with one another to survive as a winner.
Each player has to locate and search for his own weapon, vehicle, and other supplies in order to defeat other players on the island. You have to use your strategies to save yourself in a graphically and strategically rich battleground.
This game gives real fun when you land, loot and do whatever you require for making you survive for as long as you can.
Get ready for the battle and become the last man to survive on the island.
Features of PubG
- The game has high-quality interactive graphics as well as HD audio that gives highly powerful visual experience. You will feel like experiencing realistic gameplay effects when you play with immersive 3D sound in the background.
- You get the number of realistic weapons that help you to shoot and beat down the opponents. Use the weapons rightly at the right time to incinerate your adversaries.
- The game allows you to use an array of vehicles such as cars, trucks, motorcycles and even boats to chase the opponents. You can travel in style to race your enemies to the play zone or to make an instant escape.
- You can team up with friends to survive the battle. The battle plan can be managed through voice chat, thus making it more enjoyable when fighting collectively against the opponents.
- It also has a powerful anti-cheat mechanism that ensures players to enjoy a fair gaming environment.
Have fun on PC/Mac
Now, it’s time to enjoy this game on the large screen of your PC while maintaining its visual quality. Just go through the points to run this mobile game on your system.
The points include:
- You need to download Bluestacks, an emulator, to make this game compatible with the PC environment.
- Download this emulator and look for ‘PubG’ on it.
- Now, you have to install the game by simply following the on-screen instructions.
- Visit the home screen of Bluestacks to open the game.
- Click it and enjoy this original battle game.