The simplicity of Happy Glass is what grants its appeal. Whether it is a child or an adult, no one can shy away from a quick little game to pass their time. The simple idea and complex game play are a perfect combination for a lazy evening game.
The aim is to draw lines on the screen to direct water into a glass. the complexity of the puzzle increases with each level as the players are forced to pick their brains and are pitted against the laws of physics such as gravity.
For each challenge all that the players can rely on is their sharp wits and reasoning skills are they are rewarded for the use of less ink. You can attain higher ranks for simply being smart. Now isn’t that really rewarding?
Each player can buy ink and pencils with in-game money earned by clearing their given objectives.
There are endless reasons for you to fall in love with Happy Glass, here are a few-
- The 300 hundred different levels make the game engaging and keep it from being repetitive and boring. Each challenge has a unique solution that requires the player to put on their thinking caps.
- The minimalistic nature of this game makes it easy to grasp, learn and enjoy. It is equally challenging for people of different ages and interests.
- The game does not contain any violence and hence can be used by parents to keep their young ones engaged. Not only that, it will also hone their ideation and reasoning skills.
- The layout is simple, attractive and easy on the eye so that all those who wish to play for long hours won’t feel the strain. So all those parents out there, be assured that your kid is engaging in a safe wholesome activity.
- The many aspects of these challenges make the game very intriguing. The players are not only supposed to guide the water into the glass, they are also challenged to use less ink and build stable structures to support the glass from falling.
Want to play on a big screen?
Now, you can play this game on a big screen of your PC or Mac, other than your mobile device. You just require following these simple steps to run this mobile-based game on your PC/Mac.
- BlueStacks is one of the best emulators to enable this game to run on your PC.
- Once you install Bluestacks, look for ‘Happy Glass’ in the BlueStacks files.
- To download this game on your PC, you have to follow these instructions given on the screen.
- After downloading, visit the home screen of BlueStacks and click on the game.
- Go ahead and play this game.
So what are you waiting for? Download the game and let your child discover a fun way of learning.