If you want to become a master of slicing fruits, Fruit Ninja can be your best teacher. It is a game which involves slicing different fruits by preventing slicing bombs.
It has three classic game modes and one challenge mode which billions of players from across the world love to play. Simply uncover your blade and start playing this game.
- In Arcade mode, you will experience the excitement of achieving a high score while focusing on dodging bombs and slicing fruits using freeze or frenzy bananas. If you want something less forceful, you can enter the Zen Mode.
- In Zen mode, you can relax and get relief from the stress and energy you have showered in the Arcade mode. When you want to relax from your busy day and want to spend some time playing an interesting game, you can choose the Zen mode of Fruit Ninja.
- In Classic mode, here you will enjoy cutting as many fruits as you can, but make sure to avoid bombs along with preventing dropping the fruit. You can make your game full of excitement by equipping special powerups that help in boosting your score.
- Once you enhance your skills on fruits cutting, you can jump to Event mode. It enables you to enter a range of challenging and powerful clashes with other characters. It gives you a chance to win exclusive swords and dojos which you can use in the other three modes, Arcade, Zen and Classic.
Whenever you play this game, you will feel more energetic, no matter how much busy day you had.
It can be enjoyed as a local multiplayer match, where you get a chance to prove to your friends and family that you are the top player and compare your scores with your friends and reach the top position of the leaderboard.
Be ready to challenge your own previous scores or your friend’s scores and become a Master Ninja.
Play the game on PC/Mac
If you want to enjoy the characters and goal of this game on large screen i.e. on your PC or Mac, you need to follow these steps to enable it to run on your PC.
- Install one of the best emulators, BlueStacks, on your PC.
- Once it is installed, search for ‘Fruit Ninja’ in the emulator.
- Click and download the game by following step-by-step on-screen instructions.
- After downloaded, open the game from the home screen of BlueStacks.
- Be ready to enjoy endless fun.