Not all cookies, temporary files and other tracking modes of your web activities are useful. Some of them are intrusive that need to be removed from your system.
CCleaner is the best way to speed up and optimize your PC by cleaning these useless online tracks. It has the powerful cleaning capabilities that find and delete junk files and errors from your Windows system.
It is well-known for its simplicity and effectiveness that you must try to make your PC works faster, reliable, secure and efficiently.
How does it work?
It helps your system to run faster and to release the valuable disk space. You just have to make a few clicks to make your system more efficient than before.
It simply works by detecting and deleting the files and applications which you have installed but are not in use now. It helps in making the startup time shorter and put less pressure on the hard drive all through the use.
Simply make a click on the ‘Scan’ button to let CCleaner discover the waste, and make the second click on ‘Run’ button to clean the disk.
Features of CCleaner
- It has simple and easy to use interface that can easily be used by users of all skill levels.
- Cleaner option has further two cleaning options, Windows and Applications. The cleaning process starts by analyzing the system and clean the temporary web files, cookies, history and cache based on the cleaning option you have chosen. All these useless tracks are removed in both Internet Explorer and FireFox simultaneously, along with emptying the recycle bin.
- Registry feature also works in the same manner, where it verifies the integrity of Windows Registry. Thus, allows you to uncheck the options you want to scan for issues.
- It has a range of advanced tools that enable you to manage the startup programs and uninstall the unused programs successfully.
- You can customize the cleaning process by selecting the tools and options to fit your needs.
It is a highly powerful and effective cleaner that maintains privacy by removing the files containing saved passwords, cached data and internet histories.
It is not designed to block pop-ups ads or to block web pages containing malware. Its main aim is to clean the defective or corrupted registries, and unused files and apps. You have to look for another solution if you are concerned about viruses.
If you want to improve the performance of your PC, start using this cleaner today.