If you are looking for a casual Battle Royale game that can be played and enjoyed by everyone in your home, Battlelands Royale is the perfect game to have fun with your childish cartoon series.
This game is all about your fight or survival till the end. It involves around 32 players with 3-5 minute battles, thus provides you a chance to experience a non-stop carnage. You do not need to wait in lobbies for long and also no need to navigate the complex menus, it is just about playing, parachuting, looting, shooting, all actions to survive and win the battle.
It gives you an opportunity to enjoy real-time face-paced battle where 32 people as the players are involved from all around the world. You can choose your favorite gun from the huge collection and can become the best battler by showing your shooting skills.
Some features – Won’t allow you to put down your game
- It has a huge variety of battle modes which are developed to give excellent gaming experience to casual and frequent gamers.
- You can go for battle in solo or can join forces with other battlers in the game in Duos. This way, you will have more fun when you join your friend, gain controls on the battle and strike fear into enemies together.
- With each level up, you will gain mega rewards, which you will use in the next levels to make your battle stronger.
- The game also includes Battle Events, which enables you to play and compete in the challenges in order to unlock the characters, parachutes, emotes and flags.
- It also provides you a game map to explore the areas, where you will parachute into the area of your choice and gain control on your landing.
- You will get unlimited chances to loot loads of weapons and items, which makes you more excited to move in the game.
Have this game on your PC/Mac
If you get bored with the small mobile screen and want to experience this battle game on the big screen of your PC, you need to go with these steps.
- Firstly, install an emulator to run your game on your PC/Mac. Here, the best emulator is BlueStacks.
- After its installation, go to it and look for ‘Battlelands Royale’.
- Next, click on the game to install it on your PC, using the on-screen instructions.
- Once it is done, open the game from the home screen of BlueStacks.
- Now, go ahead with your Battle Royale game.