Are you not satisfied with the clarity of the color tones when you zoom any image to 100%? It means your monitor might need calibration to let you enjoy the real color of an image.
Nowadays, most of the monitors come with high-quality images and videos, but not all are capable to provide a high-quality display. Luckily, you have software that helps you to minimize the color imperfections and adjust the display.
Atrise Lutcurve is monitor calibration software that allows you to calibrate your monitor without using any kind of calibrator device. It offers similar calibration quality as you obtain by using calibration hardware devices.
As compared to other software with similar functions, it offers high accuracy and flexibility when configuring any monitor virtually. Even if you have low-quality TFT monitor, this software ensures to provide great results. It delivers a wonderful outcome on IPS and PVA.
Features of Atrise Lutcurve
- The software supports multiple notebook displays and configurations.
- It offers an indefinite number of calibration points which makes it easy to calibrate even the older displays.
- It does not require anything to learn as you can easily calibrate your monitor by following a few simple steps. Once after finishing the calibration process, you will be amazed to view images more realistic and crisp.
- Many of you might have faced nonlinearity on your LCD monitor, where with the help of this software you can fix such kind of display error.
- It has easy to follow steps to calibrate any monitor. It simply requires going through the adjustments in a step-by-step manner.
- The software consists of multiple calibration controls, which allows you to adjust all values through numerical values with the help of up and down buttons. The entire process takes nearly 15 minutes to finish.
- It also provides easy to understand documentation and test grids that help you to manage numerical values attributed to colors.
You must also know that nearly all monitors and notebook displays require calibration at one or another point. So, to ease this task, you can think of Atrise Lutcurve, which is quite easier and accurate.
This software not only allows you to calibrate LCD and CRT monitors but also helps you to manage displays by applying a range of color tones or by checking the irregularities.