ArsClip is a freeware “clipboard manager” which is used to monitor the clipboard and to keep track of all entries which you have copied to the clipboard. This all gives you the freedom to have more control over the things. Also, it eliminates the need of going back and forth every time when you want to copy the number of text pieces.
How does it work?
The triggered popup window is used for pasting, where this window is triggered using various methods, such as hotkey, holding right-click, and others. You just have to click a configurable hotkey and select the items you want to paste into the program. This task is done speedily and with great ease.
When you have this app in your system, there is no need to concern about your system’s overall performance as it requires a little amount of CPU and memory.
This rich-featured application does not require any installation, except optional setup program.
What ArsClip offers?
- Configuration windows offer a number of options, such as allowing you to replace formatted text with plain text, ignoring texts if you feel they are small, specifying text formats as well as your preferences, among RichText, HTML and Unicode.
- This app also enables you to copy non-text entries, to modify popup clips and to state the number of clips you want to display directly on the popup as well as in the Removed Clips cache and in the Recently Removed Clips popup.
- Simply press Ctrl+Shift+Z and get the app window with the Clipboard entries, where it allows you to view each entry and select it to paste. Also, you can create permanent clips or macros for auto copy and paste.
- When any clip is copied, you can get a beep voice by enabling a sound notification function in the program.
- It includes Delphi XE2 source code which can be modified easily for any kind of non-profit use.
- You can make the program more interactive and attractive by simply changing the colors, layout, and appearance of all menus in the program.
- It also offers an optional global clipboard which you can use to share the clips with other PC and Android devices.
Although this app involves a simple functionality for its users, learners may find some difficulty in dealing with ArsClip.
It is supported by all versions of Windows, from Windows 7 to Windows 10, and is considered as the more powerful clipboard than what you get by default in Windows.