Advance BAT to EXE Converter is a tool which is used to create .EXE files from .BAT format. It has simple and easy to use interface that does not involve any complicated layout. The main purpose is to address users who have less experience in programming languages.
How it helps you?
The batch file can be loaded with the help of file browser or using ‘drag and drop’ method. This tool offers you to configure multiple options before you select to convert .BAT files into executable files or programs. These options are also configured when you manipulate the behavior of .EXE files by simply inserting some command lines.
The Advanced commands are used to look for files, folders, for creating mouse clickable hotspots, for performing basic mathematical calculations and more.
Key Features of Advance BAT to EXE Converter:
- This tool embeds two wizards for commands and graphics.
- It enables you to use cut, copy, paste, and undo functions in conjunction with Find and Replace.
- It also offers log details which you can view at the bottom of the screen.
- This tool does not let the users of your batch file scripts to either view or modify the code once it is encrypted by the complier.
- It provides built-in editor with syntax highlighting which can be used to edit the existing scripts or to create batch files from the very beginning.
- You can keep all the actions performed by the script a secret.
- The executable files or programs compiled using this tool is enable to run on all versions of Windows, 98/ME/2000/XP/2008/Vista/Win7/Win8.1/Win10 32+64bit.
- It allows mouse input for the batch files.
- It has invisible mode that launches the batch file completely secret and does not let users to know that any program was launched.
- It also helps in automating repetitive tasks.
- The .EXE files generated using this tool are standalone files that run without any .DLL or .NET framework.
- The comprehensive help file is available to help users to understand all the command lines.
Advance BAT to EXE Converter consumes little resources, good response time and does not bring any kind of adverse effect on your system’s performance.
This tool is completely free for personal use and if you want it for business purpose, you will need to upgrade to its Pro version.